In his dedicated keynote, ORF health expert Siegfried Meryn developed an inventory of the Austrian health system and showed a number of technologies that appear futuristic, but have long been reality.
Digitization as one of the most important drivers of change was the focus of the input from K-Businesscom board member and new HTS shareholder Franz Semmernegg.
Finally, HTS boss Johann Harer brought in a touch of melancholy, as his impressive and very personal speech at the annual event was one of his last official acts. On October 1, he will retire and hand over management of the human technology cluster to Lejla Pock.
The Styrian Provincial Councilor for Economy, Tourism, Regions, Science and Research, Barbara Eibinger-Miedl, therefore did not miss the opportunity to honor the numerous merits of the human technology veteran. Visibly moved, Harer accepted the warm applause and the many congratulations from around 150 guests.
In a good mood and well entertained by the magic of Benjamin Sauseng, the party lasted until late in the evening.
Among the guests were:
- Christoph Ludwig and Gerald Fasching, SFG
- Caroline Schober, MedUni Graz
- Franz Feichtner, JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH – Institute for Biomedicine and Health Sciences
- Michael Paul, Neuroth International AG
- Andreas Schwarz, SANLAS Holding
- Dagmar Eigner-Stengg, Steiermark Bank and Sparkasse start-up service
- Horst Bischof, Vice Rector for Research at Graz University of Technology
- Karl-Heinz Dernoschek, Styrian Chamber of Commerce
- Roswitha Wiedenhofer-Bornemann, FH Joanneum Gesellschaft mbH
- Günter Schreier AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
- Patrick Ratheiser Leftshift One Software GmbH
- and many, many more!