A total of 1,05 million euros is earmarked for this funding call. The funding range per project is between €20.000 and €30.000. The call is aimed at individual SMEs or consortia composed of at least one SME and one other organisation.
The DESIRE Open Call focuses on innovative projects in the areas of e-health and digital health with the aim of strengthening the resilience of the European healthcare markets and driving the green & digital change. The DESIRE funding call is looking for project proposals that deal with at least one of the following challenges in the healthcare sector:
- Product innovations to reduce dependency in the value chains of the Euroclusters, with the intention of creating new products/services for the health sector,
- Business process innovations in e-health linked to the adoption of technologies to help SMEs meet their requirements for a successful green and digital transition, and
- Internationalization activities of SMEs in third countries with solutions for the health sector.
By submitting to the DESIRE Open Call, applicants compete to participate in the DESIRE funding program, under which 35 SMEs will receive funding of up to €30.000 as direct funding and service vouchers. The DESIRE funding covers up to 50% of the estimated project costs. Each applicant is obliged to bear at least 50% of the costs themselves.
The funding is divided as follows:
- Between €10.000 and €20.000 as direct financing
- At least €10.000 in the form of service vouchers for services from external providers