ENABLING DIGITAL INNOVATION
The project was funded by the EU program ERDF and handled by the Styrian business development agency SFG.
The human technology cluster was responsible for the EDI project coordination, the starting signal was given on June 1, 2019.
This project was co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
You can find more information about IWB/ERDF under www.efre.gv.at.
What was the aim of the project?
- Promotion of innovation
- Improving know-how in the field of digitization
Who has been promoted?
- Styrian micro-enterprises as well as small and medium-sized enterprises
- Companies that are active in the life sciences sector or would like to gain a foothold there
- Companies striving for international leadership in innovation
What was funded?
- Systematic digitization and innovation consulting for Styrian companies
- Measures that are suitable for increasing the innovative ability of companies
- Necessary consulting concepts and approaches to continuously create innovations in the company
- Increasing the digital maturity level of a company
- Further development of digital performance
- Digital transformation of individual business areas or the entire company