Long-term goals 2025+
- Establishment and further development of the HTS as an important anchor point for start-ups in the life sciences sector as part of the startupmark©
- Support for start-ups, company settlements and incubations
- Establishing contacts with leading companies
- Further development of the Health Tech Hub Styria into an institutionalized year-round facility
Consulting & support
- Support for start-ups
- Mediation of incubations, support for company settlements
- International networking with innovative partners
Health Tech Hub Styria
Strong networks are good for everyone - but especially important for start-ups. The Health Tech Hub Styria, HTH for short, therefore links the relevant players in the fields of technology, science and industry.
The international corporate call is an important part of the HTH: Industrial companies from the cluster community formulate topics for which they are looking for innovative solutions - and start-ups from all over the world can present their solution to their potential development partners. Subsequent concrete cooperations are anything but impossible!
The annual business plan competition "Start!Up School Life Sciences" triggers the innovative potential of Styrian schoolchildren and arouses interest in the life sciences industry as a future employer.