Date: 23rd of June 2021
Time: 3.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Place: Roof Top des Unicorn , Schubertstraße 6b, 8010 Graz
The 3rd Think Tank - Life Sciences in Digital Change focuses entirely on new business models that are emerging from the digital transformation of the life sciences. The industry has been in constant digital change for several years - this process was accelerated by Covid-19 and is partly responsible for the success of the life sciences.
- "How can companies face the challenges of digital change?"
- "What possibilities and opportunities arise from these changes?"
- "How can incubators / accelerators support start-ups in these processes?"
- "How can I create additional added value in my company through data-driven services"?
- "What needs does the data service address?"
- "Which information is particularly relevant for our customers?"
We want to find answers to these questions and much more together with you on June 23rd in the new premises of the Unicorn Graz.
- 3.30 p.m. - 4.00 p.m. - Arrival & Warm-up
- 4.00 p.m. - 4.45 p.m. - Introduction & Welcome by Urška Jež, Julia Schadinger, Bernhard Weber
Key Note Speech by Michal Lagan (Head of IoT & Immo Key Account Management), Magenta Business
- 4.45 p.m. - 6.15 p.m. - Workshop Data Service Cards
- 6.15 p.m. - 6.30 p.m. - Learnings Startup
- 6.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m. - Networking
Workshop Data Service Cards:
“In the future, it will be more and more important for companies to understand what data means for them in the transformation to a data-driven company.
In order to generate actual new values, products or services from data, the interaction of different company areas and competencies is usually necessary.
In the course of the 1 ½ hour workshop you / the participants have the opportunity to use the data service cards developed by the Know-Center to get to know a method of how it works to systematically and creatively develop ideas for data-driven innovations.
The Data Service Cards consist of 40 cards and encourage collaboration between data and domain experts. The combination of data sources, analysis methods and customer benefits creates new structured ways of using data in the company. "
We are looking forward to your coming!
Human.technology Styria GmbH
+43-0699 188 99 701
Know Center GmbH
+43 664 268 49 17
BioNanoNet Forschungsgesellschaft GmbH
+43 699 15 52 66 10
THI TECHHOUSE GmbH
+43 664 30 17 014