Risk and complexity management in plant construction is one of the key challenges for companies in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries. For these challenges, ZETA – in cooperation with the Human Technology Cluster (HTS) – has developed a customized training offering.
- Characteristics of pharmaceutical plants
- Specifics and basics of engineering and production
- Materials, surface quality and certificates
- Vessel instrumentation and components
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (PID)
- Cleaning processes and hygienic design
- Standards & quality requirements
- Plant design & -engineering
- Plant qualification
- Important design documents (Risk analysis, equipment specifications, functional specifications, …
DI Dr. Hubert Sommerhofer
TIP: You want to deepen your knowledge even further? Combine the training with the training module “Fermentation, CIP & SIP Processes in Pharmaceutical Plants” and you will learn the basics about fermentation processes and the cleaning processes CIP & SIP. You can find more information here.
Please note that the training can only take place if the minimum number of participants has been reached. Cancellation is possible up to one week before the start.